We all know what it feels like when we are centered, clear and in our power. That is the place where all creativity and wise problem solving happens. The more centered we are throughout our days, the more able we are to download our highest skills, creative thinking and abilities to lead people in positive ways.
While it may be easy to stay centered when things in our external world are calm and on target, it is much harder to maintain a high performance mindset when chaos, uncertainty and conflict arise in our days. Throughout this interactive workshop, you will understand how to create a resourceful mindset that promotes productivity in a challenging business environment. Together we will learn from one another’s experiences, receive new strategies to increase our emotional intelligence and really talk about what it means to embrace our shadow selves so that we can come back to center as quickly as possible.
As a result of this session, you will increase your effectiveness by:
• using a set of key winning behaviors to guide performance on a day-to-day basis
• challenging the constraints of your existing beliefs, attitudes & mindsets
• adopting more empowering beliefs that promote a sense of confidence and control
• develop strategies for responding to challenges and setbacks to get the outcome you want
• considering new ways of working and questioning your perceptions of what is possible
Johanna Beyer is the founder and principal of On Your Path Consulting and specializes in working with individuals who feel unfulfilled with their current careers and are ready to create their next stage of work that is fulfilling, challenging and purposeful. Prior to starting On Your Path Consulting, Johanna received her Bachelor’s Degree from UCLA and her Masters Degree in Organizational Development from California Institute of Integral Studies in San Francisco.