· Work with the CEO and consultants to develop search strategy.
· Conduct research to develop a target pool of candidates.
· Reach out, via email and phone, to potential candidates with the goal of developing a strong group of interested applicants for specific positions.
· Through in-depth phone screens, assess candidate suitability against the specific requirements of the job.
· Give input to the CEO and consultants about which candidates should advance in the process.
· Provide brief written assessments of candidate qualifications.
· Create documents detailing candidate qualifications for clients.
· Write and/or revise position descriptions.
· Conduct research on current and potential client organizations.
· Participate in client phone calls and meetings as appropriate.
· Track all activity in FileFinder database, ensuring accurate documentation of where each candidate is in the search process.
· Conduct reference checks.
The ideal candidate will be a smart, creative, strategic individual with the ability to collaborate on an executive search plan and execute against it. In addition, s/he will be:
· Highly articulate with the ability to quickly convey the essence of an open position over the phone.
· Able to assess both quantitative and qualitative aspects of a candidate’s background.
· Highly organized, efficient, and proactive.
· Detail-oriented, while keeping the big picture in mind.
· Committed to a high level of excellence in all aspects of the search life-cycle.
· An excellent writer with the ability to convey information succinctly and clearly.
· Able to juggle competing priorities effectively.
· Warm, open, and genuine.
· Customer-service oriented and committed to do excellent work on behalf of excellent clients and candidates.
· An adept problem solver.
· Familiar with the executive search business and the nonprofit sector strongly preferred. A background in fundraising, business development, or human resources is also relevant.
· Undergraduate degree required.
To apply for this job please send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT PBR EXECUTIVE SEARCH
PBR Executive Search is a thriving retained executive search firm founded in 1998. We specialize in national searches in the nonprofit sector for organizations with budgets of $1.5M to $3B. Our team successfully fills most positions within three to six months.
The consultant will provide executive search execution and support to the CEO and other consultants in a fast-paced, high-performing office. Significant opportunities for professional advancement for the right person.