The account representative is designed to give “on the job training” while working with a full-time mentor in the agent’s office to build and cultivate customer relationships. You will begin working to develop leads, solicit, consult and bind coverage to help customers manage their unique insurance and financial needs.
Please email email@example.com or apply at our website www.brandiwarmbier.com. Also, send us an email to let us know you applied so we can follow up for you. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Adaption of skills necessary to operate a business.
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred, but not required
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
ABOUT BRANDI WARMBIER STATE FARM AGENT
I opened the office in Eden Prairie, MN 1/1/2012. I have three amazing team members that work with me to help meet our customer’s needs. We love getting to know our policyholders and want to build a long lasting relationship with our community.
As a small employer, I am able to offer flexible scheduling and unique benefit options. Everyone has the ability to increase their pay through commission & bonus availability. I do offer health insurance reimbursement, life insurance, disability insurance, SIMPLE retirement plan, and PTO plan.
We are a small but mighty team and are looking for the next rockstar to join our group. Above all, we want people who are positive, achievement-focused, fun and like to make a difference.