Axiom is seeking Commercially-minded Lawyers with a passion for technology to join our ranks. Our lawyers are responsible for helping our clients solve exciting business challenges in the legal departments of some of the world’s largest companies. Join us on our mission to change the future of law.
Specifically, you will:
- Work side-by-side with the legal and business teams of our F500 clients to help internal stakeholders meet company goals
- Gain exposure to and advise on highly sophisticated legal and business matters in the technology industry
- Have access to a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources
Ideal candidate & requirements:
- 3-5 years of legal experience
- A high level of intellectual curiosity and a hunger to learn and grow professionally
- Extraordinary professionalism and excellent business judgment
- Ability to work on-site in Mountain View, CA or New York City
- Active bar membership in local jurisdiction (CA or NY)
At Axiom, it’s never “business as usual.” We’re a dynamic team made up of entrepreneurial, innovative, and fresh-thinking people.
We are a recognized leader in the business of law and the world’s largest and fastest growing provider of tech-enabled legal services. With over 1,400 (and growing) mission-driven lawyers globally, we get a nerdy excitement for transforming the way that legal, compliance and contracts work is done.
The Financial Times ranked Axiom #1 in the business of law, #1 in innovation in corporate strategy and #1 in innovation in law firm efficiency, while The New York Times said Axiom is “rewriting the law firm business model.”
At Axiom we celebrate being different, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a diverse workforce. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Want to learn more? Please send your resume to Lisa Rhatigan at email@example.com to set up an introductory phone call.
Après is your savvy friend who helps you navigate the exciting, challenging and momentous journey that is Career + Motherhood. Sign up and we’ll send you a free pass to watch our Return to Work on Your Terms Workshop.