We handle a full range of school/district and application needs from inbound inquiries to implementation and ongoing customer and technical support. In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of Clever’s product as well as the needs and challenges of Clever’s users. You’ll be working directly with customers, responding to a high volume of phone calls and emails to resolve technical problems, tackle implementation challenges and answer questions – all while ensuring customers are having a great experience with Clever!
We deliver fast, friendly, and extremely personalized support, so you’ll need to excel at working in a fast-paced, customer service environment with a great deal of autonomy. You’ll need to pick up new technology easily and be comfortable teaching others to understand, navigate, and use it too.
Timeline: June – September 2019
You should have:
- Passion for helping others: you’re a great listener, you work to deeply understand other people’s perspectives and actively think about how you can help them achieve their goals
- Positive attitude: naturally enthusiastic, you stay optimistic even when the going gets tough
- Excellent communication skills: you can translate complex information so it’s accessible to anyone
- Capacity to get technical: you pick up new technology quickly and love learning how things work
- Early Birds! We work with schools and that means early mornings — you are excited and invigorated to get up and get going
- Education Interest: You deeply believe in Clever’s mission — making it easy to bring great software to the classroom
- A desire to work in a diverse, highly collaborative team environment
What Clever Offers
- A chance to revolutionize the way schools use technology
- Competitive salary from a well-funded, high-growth company
- Catered lunch, daily
- Unlimited Amazon.com credits for learning
- An incredible team of fun, bright coworkers
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can be in touch with the hiring manager.
XO Team Après
Après is your savvy friend who helps you navigate the exciting, challenging and momentous journey that is Career + Motherhood. Sign up for our newsletter and we’ll send you a code to save 30% on membership.