Konstant Change Coaching helps individuals recognize and welcome change, be it in a new career field or deciding to return to work after a break. Elana’s practice focuses on professional women in transition, including negotiating maternity/family leave, returning to the professional world after staying home with children, and creating family-career balance.
She works with individuals and groups either through a one-off consulting basis or in a continuous coaching relationship lasting weeks or months. Each client receives a customized approach depending on her needs. Elana’s work involves helping the client create a plan of action around a goal, and then providing objective feedback to further that action until the goal is attained.
Elana believes it is imperative that women stay true to their own needs and desires in the face of motherhood. She hopes to help her clients achieve that.
Through the coaching relationship, she strives to:
• Counsel clients to think creatively in their career transitions and professional development
• Provide personality and skills assessments, which then will be analyzed with the client
• Uncover and maximize the inner talents and values unique to each client
• Guide clients to determine goals relating to scaling back, moving forward, and everything in between
• Collaborate on strategies and action plans to accomplish set goals
• Offering an honest and objective perspective to help clients become their best selves
If the continuous nature of coaching doesn’t work for you, Elana also offers results-specific career consultations for the following services:
• Thorough editing and tailored revision of resume(s); LinkedIn profile
• Thorough editing and tailored revision of cover letter(s)
• Interview strategizing and preparation
• Mock interview sessions
• Compensation package negotiation
• Managing a return to work post-maternity leave, leave of absence
• Branding, marketing or networking techniques
Prior to becoming a career coach, Elana worked as an attorney, in both the private and public sectors, as well as the assistant director of a graduate school career services office. She holds a J.D. from UCLA and a B.A. from Barnard College. Elana received her coaching training from The Coaches Training Institute in San Rafael, CA.
Elana offers a 20% discount for Maybrooks clients to use off their first session.
|Do you work with clients virtually (via Skype, Google Hangouts, etc.)?|
|Do you focus on a particular area when it comes to moms in transition?|