Gain expertise in the growing field of Supply Chain Management through an innovative online program consisting of five courses and a final capstone exam. The MicroMasters Program in Supply Chain from MITx is an advanced, professional, graduate-level foundation in Supply Chain Management. It represents the equivalent of 1 semester’s worth of coursework at MIT.
The MicroMasters Credential will showcase your understanding of supply chain analytics, design, technology, dynamics and end-to-end supply chain management. Build on the credential and take advantage of a great opportunity to be accepted into the #1 ranked supply chain management Masters Degree program for a fraction of the cost.
- Supply Chain Management positions growing at nearly 270,000 opportunities per year (source: Fortune and Materials Handling Institute)
- Greater demand for Supply Chain professionals than supply – 6 to 8 management positions available per applicant (source: Fortune and Materials Handling Institute)
- Exciting career opportunities as a Logistics Manager, Supply Chain Analyst, Purchasing Manager, Consultant and more. • (source: Fortune and Materials Handling Institute)
- Median salary $80,000 per year (source: Fortune and Materials Handling Institute)
- Average Length: 8-13 weeks per course
- Effort: 8-10 hours per week, per course
- Number Of Courses: 5 Courses in Program
- Subject: Engineering, Business & Management
- Institution: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Institutions Offering Credit: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Curtin University, The University of Queensland
- Language: English
- Video Transcripts: English
- Price (USD): $150 per course