Lumesis is a dynamic company dedicated to delivering the best technology to help the muni market work more efficiently. We are a dedicated team of over 40 and are looking for motivated professionals to join our mission. Lumesis is seeking a strategic thinker to lead its marketing efforts – to collaborate with Lumesis leadership to define priority marketing strategies and align them with a budget and product roadmap, sales initiatives, and the overall growth strategy of the business. An excellent opportunity for a strong communicator and collaborator.
This is a part-time opportunity — three days per week — in the Stamford, Conn., office with periodic days working from home as needed. Please see additional job details below.
Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.
Let us know as well, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will follow up for you. Good luck!
- Own and drive marketing efforts with a goal to provide the sales team with a healthy pipeline of high-quality leads and tools to help close business.
- Lead/manage annual Marketing planning and quarterly updates/report on the performance of marketing initiatives.
- Develop and execute email campaigns including list management, forms and landing page integration with website.
- Develop and update marketing content and collateral (web pages, articles, videos, cases studies, conference handouts, emails, etc.); manage blog posts, social media and oversee maintenance (outsourced) and content for website.
- Manage events and speaking opportunities – primarily trade shows and webinars — from budgeting, sponsorships and exhibits, booth and materials, pre and post outreach, list and leads.
- 5+ years of marketing experience with a B2B and preferably a FinTech, SaaS company
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing processes, including knowledge on developing campaigns and fully executing (soup-to-nuts) marketing programs.
- Self-starter with the ability to make significant progress with minimal direction.
- Attention to detail and good communication skills: productive interpersonal communicator, and strong writing and editing skills.
- Highly organized and comfortable with website, email and marketing automation platforms preferably HubSpot, WordPress and Google Analytics.
- Events and trade show experience
- College degree required
Lumesis, Inc. is focused on providing regulatory, business efficiency and analytical solutions to the municipal bond marketplace. Founded in 2010, Lumesis is dedicated to serving the municipal market with industry-leading solutions that meet the needs of an evolving business and regulatory environment.
We are muni debt experts, thought leaders and technology innovators. Our core competency is muni market data and a deep understanding of web-based technology that allows municipal market participants to work better, faster and smarter. As importantly, we are a relationship company and committed to serving each and every one of our clients. Our clients range from the largest firms in the industry to individual issuers across the country.
Après is your savvy friend who helps you navigate the exciting, challenging and momentous journey that is Career + Motherhood. Sign up for our newsletter and we’ll send you a code to save 30% on membership.