To apply for the program, please register via the apply button below, which will take you to a landing page where you will click “register” to be taken to the application form. If you are qualified, a recruiter will reach out. The deadline for the application is December 15, 2022.
Do you have a corporate finance background? Would you like to explore a career in the banking industry? Are you an ardent learner, always looking to develop your skills and expertise? Have you taken a career break and are you looking to return to a great career with a great company?
The Bank of America Returning Talent Program is a hiring initiative and training program geared towards professionals who have taken a career break for at least one year and who are looking to rejoin the corporate workforce. The program is designed to empower returnees by providing the tools and support to successfully reintegrate into the corporate world and make successful contributions to Bank of America.
We are launching the Bank of America’s Returning Talent Program in Bank of America’s Chief Financial Officer (CFO) space for individuals who have skills in corporate finance.
Returning Talent Program Overview:
- The program will include a series of on-the-job learning experiences, which include professional skills training, courses to build banking business acumen, and mentorship to support re-entry into the workforce.
- The program utilizes knowledge/activity-based training modules and national and local leader/peer coaching to teach banking fundamentals.
- Mentorship as well as peer and professional networking opportunities offered throughout the program.
- We are looking for individuals to support the Regional Banking & Wealth Management (WM) Finance teams. In these roles, you will be focused on providing financial support, strategic analysis, and holistic reporting of end-to-end financials and driving efficiency across the team through the use of process automation and simplification.
- Processes include but are not limited to business case creation and analysis, product & business profitability, weekly outlooks, month-end close, quarter-end reporting, baseline & stress forecasting, and governance & controls.
- Responsibilities include maintaining transparency with executives and senior leaders, ensuring reporting is accurate and in line with partner expectations, while maintaining an environment that effectively identifies, measures, monitors and controls risks associated with business activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Finance or Accounting) and/or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of professional / demonstrated work experience within financial services industry
- Demonstrated financial acumen, problem solving ability to arrive at well-founded conclusions
- Highly organized and proactive with strong communication skills.
- Desire to learn and leverage emerging technologies (Tableau, Alteryx, Workiva, FactSet)
About Bank of America – Return to Work
The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered at the Bank of America Corporate Center in Charlotte, North Carolina. The bank was founded in San Francisco and took its present form when NationsBank of Charlotte acquired it in 1998.