This position is responsible for the advanced execution and administration of projects to enhance the Bank’s technological capabilities. Manages all aspects of assigned project life cycle including planning, scope definition, design, and delivery. Leads both technical and non-technical aspects with an understanding of project management approaches. Tracks and reports progress against milestones, budgetary guidelines, or other performance indicators. Coordinates activities of IT teams with other lines of business to achieve project goals.
Please provide your resume to email@example.com
- Project Planning – Responsible for the development, execution, and management of projects. Maximizes available resources while minimizing risk. Ensures high quality results by employing best practices, engaging appropriate expertise, and making administrative decisions
- Project Management– Coordinates a team of associates throughout project life cycle. Conveys clear expectations of project goals. Resolves issues, directs work activities, and keeps team on track with project schedule. Demonstrates a strong knowledge of project management approach, applications, and technical processes related to project goals
- Collaboration – Works in conjunction with individuals, business units, and outside parties. Assists in negotiations with external consultants or technology vendors. Facilitates communication across functions to enhance process flow
- Reporting – Implements methods of tracking progress and performance. Conveys results of tracking to appropriate parties through reports or other documentation. May review tasks status, applications, or technical processes to determine metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years of experience in Project Management and technology OR High School Diploma or GED and 8 years of experience in Project Management and technology
- Familiarity with either waterfall and/or agile project management methodologies
- PMP certification (or equivalent) is preferred
About First Citizens Bank
First Citizens Bank helps personal, business, commercial and wealth clients build financial strength that lasts. As the largest family-controlled bank in the United States, First Citizens is continuing a unique legacy of strength, stability and long-term thinking that has spanned generations. Founded in 1898 and headquartered in Raleigh, N.C., First Citizens also operates a nationwide direct bank and a network of more than 600 branches in 22 states. Industry specialists bring a depth of expertise that helps businesses and individuals meet their specific goals at every stage of their financial journey. First Citizens Bank brings together personal service and powerful tools to help customers do more with their money – and make more of their future.