… a problem solver focused on customer needs, an entrepreneur with a sense for business and opportunity, and a consultant with rheological solutions in mind.
As a Technical Sales Representative and key member of the Western Region sales team, you drive business growth for Anton Paar line of Brabender torque rheometers and extruders within your territory of CO, NM, WY, MT, OR, ID, WA and AK. Your location is ideally near Denver, CO but other major cities in the territory are possible.
The base salary range for this position is $83,800 to $94,800. The commission plan is uncapped, pays monthly from dollar one, and includes bonuses for exceeding targets. We offer full benefits, a profit sharing contribution to your 401k and a $10,000 anniversary bonus every five years.
- Generating and developing new accounts and effectively managing existing accounts.
- Presenting to small and large audiences including C-suite executives, production and lab managers, and technicians.
- Qualifying opportunities, developing and presenting proposals, and closing business.
- Experience in technical sales, analytical instruments sales preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and business acumen.
- Ability to work independently and with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in a natural sciences or engineering is preferred
- Availability for frequent overnight travel (up to 75%).
- Valid driver’s license and passport.
About Anton Paar USA, Inc.
We are …
… focused on selling and supporting Anton Paar’s range of high-precision measuring instruments for physical, chemical, mechanical, and structural properties. A highly diverse, dynamic, and financially sound company, we have grown every year since our start in 1986. Our exceptionally high investment in R&D fuels industry-leading solutions throughout a vast range of the industrial and academic landscape, impacting nearly every product you use in daily life.
Anton Paar USA is a for-profit sales and service organization in the Anton Paar Group, privately owned by the charitable Santner Foundation with its headquarters in Graz, Austria.