We are looking for a highly efficient, experienced Social Media Manager with a passion for content creation, who thrives in a fast-paced startup environment. This role will be responsible for helping us grow and diversify a best-in-class social media presence across multiple platforms in order to ultimately drive brand awareness and client acquisition. Our ideal candidate will demonstrate expert knowledge of the current, ever-changing social landscape, emerging social platforms, and best-in-class tactics for the growth of the YTTP social presence.
- Establish, activate, and manage an integrated strategy across social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat, and other owned channels.
- Create and maintain a content calendar for all social channels with key focuses on product education, brand marketing, product, and editorial stories. Prioritizing content that creates connection and conversation with our growing community.
- A passion for creating content – ability to shoot stills, jump on camera, and create short-form video to keep up with daily and weekly growth trends.
- Track trends, best practices, platform changes, and developments, understanding how to keep ahead of the curve.
- Take a data-driven approach to inform and activate overall social strategy to increase awareness and engagement. Testing, learning, and implementing strategy updates focused on growth.
- Work closely with the Founders, Brand, Creative, and Paid Marketing teams to define and execute content plans aligned with the overarching brand strategy.
- Seamlessly execute social media brand campaigns, partnerships, and giveaways from start to finish including Content creation, messaging, brand voice, and storytelling.
- Partner with the Influencer + Community team to capitalize and expand on our influencer/creator network on organic social.
- Work closely with the Community Management and Customer Experience teams to ensure best-in-class customer experience across all YTTP social channels and communications.
- Own reporting on overall performance and actionable insights on trends, algorithms, and changes of the social landscape to Leadership and other stakeholders.
- Be a champion for the brand to recognize and seize on high-potential opportunities.
- The position requires 3+ years of social media and digital marketing experience in the beauty industry or high-growth consumer brand.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to be flexible and agile with constant changes and time restraints
- Team player mentality with an entrepreneurial spirit
- A passion to learn about technical elements of campaign execution
- Experience working in smaller, high-growth company is a plus
- Knowledge of paid social media marketing is a plus
About Youth To The People
- This position is salaried and full-time
- This position reports to the Senior Social Media Manager
- YTTP culture is nimble and fun. We’re a small team and a family-owned company. We tell jokes, we collaborate constantly, and we wear many hats.
- We cater to high performers and nice people and are grateful for the daily joy of working with people that are positive, hungry, humble, and smart.
- This is a unique environment: challenging, inspiring, and driven by non-stop innovation.
- This location is in Los Angeles, those that apply must be eligible to work in the United States.