BECOME A JOB SEEKER MEMBER FOR JUST $99!
Find your passion and discover What’s Next for your career + life with Après. Get exclusive access to the Après Job Market with flexible, full-time and return-to-work opportunities curated from companies that respect career breaks or allow flexibility.Get Started
Already a member? Sign in.
VIEW TWO OF OUR
- Chicago, IL
- Finance - General
- San Antonio, TX
- full-time, remote
Career Opportunity which offers a Base Salary plus Unlimited Sales Earning Potential no COLD CALLING!!!!
Do you enjoy selling, winning and pushing to be #1? Would you like to join a Fortune 50 company celebrating 150 years? This opportunity is for you!
As a Sales Consultant within MetLife’s Global Customer Solutions (GCS), you will respond to incoming calls by positively promoting MetLife Auto & Home insurance products to prospective customers, consulting with customers to understand their particular needs and selling those products which best fit the customer’s needs.
In return, you will benefit from earning a competitive base salary in addition to monthly incentive earnings. Employment with MetLife also includes participation in our comprehensive benefits package which consists of medical, dental & life insurance, retirement plans, paid holidays, vacation time based on tenure along with a variety of programs designed to strengthen and reward your performance.
Are you considered a High Potential team member? Let’s talk!
Are concerned about leaving $$$$ behind with your current employer? Let’s talk!
We’re looking for passionate, enthusiastic…
-Recent college graduates
-Seasoned sales professional
-Or someone interested in switching to a new career
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Kathy Ginder at MetLife. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know as well so we can follow up. Kindly send an email to email@example.com
MetLife GCS Sales Consultants sell property, casualty, and other personal property insurance products. In providing exceptional customer service and an exceptional customer experience, Consultants are focused on establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships through a consultative selling approach which includes promoting, selling, cross selling and up-selling products, in some cases, multiple products
- Adapt to each potential client and customer by explaining basic to complex policy and coverage information in everyday language through simple/understandable terms
- Manage multiple computer systems while interacting with customers
- Follow mandatory quality/compliance guidelines for the protection of our business and customers
- Thoroughly completes applications, forms, and state-specific documents
- Meet all sales metrics within the first 6 months of employment, which include the follow goals:
- Yield Ratio
- Cancel Ratio
- Quote to Inquiry Ratio
- Quality Assurance/Compliance
- Sales Goals
- Provide 8 weeks of paid training Monday thru Friday – 8:00 am – 5:00 pm to ensure success from day one
- High School Diploma
- 1 year customer service or sales experience
- Property & Casualty Insurance License Exam in your state of residency is required for your employment as well as being able to obtain non-residence licenses in all states required for compliance
- Achieve and exceed sales metrics and revenue targets
- Must be able to work within the hours of operations: Monday thru Friday – 8:00 am – 10:30 pm; Saturday – 9:00 am – 5:30pm
- Ability to get licensed in all states MetLife conducts business
- 2+ years of sales or insurance sales experience with proven results preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced call center sales environment and adapt quickly to change
- Passionate about sales and offering the best solutions to our potential clients and customers through a consultative selling approach
- Receptive to coaching and incorporating feedback to enhance customer experience and job performance
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed with exceptional customer service skills
- Proven ability to build strong and lasting customer relationships which create customer loyalty
- Conduct business with the highest levels of professionalism – honesty, integrity, and respect
- Non-sales High Potentials will be considered
- Prior sales experience but more importantly strong customer focus
- Continually focused on the customer and enhancing customer centric touch points and processes
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills
- Property & Casualty License preferred, but not required
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Property & Casualty insurance experience a plus
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MORE JOBS LIKE THIS
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Pittsburgh, PA