Healthcare Consultant (Remote)
Partner with healthcare organizations to build stronger medical practices that can better serve their patients and communities. Have a say in the future of the firm and your career path. This is NOT your traditional consulting firm!
We are looking for a full-time healthcare consultant with an analytical mindset, exemplary communication skills, excellent executive level presence, and a fierce commitment to our clients’ needs. In this role, you will make important contributions in all phases of the client engagement life cycle: gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, developing and presenting recommendations, and implementing tailor-made, sustainable solutions. As a member of our team, you will work closely with each client to produce high-quality work product that best meets their needs.
We hire for the long term. You will work very closely with our firm’s senior leadership to build on the strengths you bring to the firm and over time, we will encourage you to take on increasing levels of responsibility in a variety of areas, including client/project management, business development, and thought leadership. The specifics of your work at Intentionate will evolve together with the firm’s vision, our clients’ needs, and your interests.
Our Ideal Teammates Are:
- Passionate about the healthcare industry
- Enthusiastic self-starters who are comfortable with ambiguity and with asking the necessary questions to get the job done
- Conscientious team players who put “we” far in front of “me”
- Intelligent and accomplished, and still working to develop themselves
- Strategic thinkers who are also obsessed with getting the details right
- Fiercely committed to helping current and potential clients meet their objectives
Previous experience as a consultant to healthcare organizations is a plus but not an absolute requirement.
We want to make sure you feel that we are a great fit before you take the time to apply. Please click one of the links below to register for an upcoming informational session, where we will share more about our firm and our work, answer your questions, and give instructions for applying.
- Tuesday, January 12 at 9 am Eastern / 8 am Central / 7 am Mountain / 6 am Pacific
- Thursday, January 14 at 5 pm Eastern / 4 pm Central / 3 pm Mountain / 2 pm Pacific
- Sunday, January 17 at 3 pm Eastern / 2 pm Central / 1 pm Mountain / 12pm Pacific
About Intentionate Healthcare Advisors
Intentionate Healthcare Advisors is a small but mighty healthcare consuting firm with a focus on physician compensation, physician-hospital transactions, and medical group performance improvement. Our mission is to empower physicians to focus on practicing medicine at the highest level by lessening the fear, uncertainty, and doubt that cloud the business side of healthcare.
Stu Schaff founded Intentionate in early 2020, after almost 15 years as a trusted advisor to physicians, hospitals, health systems, and other healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Stu works to deeply understand his clients’ needs and help them succeed by developing practical step-by-step strategies, thoughtfully tailored to their specific situation and goals. This approach clearly has a place in the market—Intentionate has been able to make a big impact with several clients during an otherwise challenging year (especially for the healthcare industry) and we are now ready to add another consultant to our team.