At Youth To The People (YTTP) our customers and community are at the center of our universe. The Customer Experience team strives to offer an unmatched experience across our brand channels, retailers, and social platforms – meeting customers where they are at in their individual customer journey. They support our brand promise by proactively assisting, understanding, and communicating with each customer.
The Head of Customer Experience will oversee the day-to-day management of the customer experience team as well as develop strategies, processes, and structures that will help the team be efficient, stable, and effective as it scales rapidly. They have a proven track record of leading successful teams and have implemented plans, programs and processes focused on customer satisfaction, education, and loyalty. They will guide the Customer Experience team to further strengthen the relationship between YTTP and our customers.
- Own the entire customer service experience – website, digital, social media, showrooms, retailers, and other brand touchpoints.
- Oversee and optimize our process for managing customer reviews for the brand and the different destinations they live, creating a central view to measure brand reputation.
- Uphold the voice of the consumer and continuously drive customer-centric thinking across all disciplines of the business.
- Work with the Marketing & Education teams to develop and ensure consistency in messaging, copy, and education points in supporting customers.
- Establish and manage KPIs, metrics, and targets for tracking customer satisfaction with our internal team and for our field teams to take action.
- Ensure customer issues are mitigated by heading up escalations and customer appeasements.
- Work with the Education and Field teams to develop a closed-loop feedback process that elevates customer experience and drives loyalty.
- Manage the post-purchase and returns process across our own commerce channels, and use insights from return data from retailers to identify products and packaging improvements.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Digital and Operations to effectively support promotional, product, and service initiatives.
- Work cross-functionally to develop, manage, and optimize a customer loyalty program.
- Leverage and share data/insights with Leadership, Operations, and Quality teams to keep all stakeholders aware of department performance and results.
- In collaboration with the Digital team, evaluate the existing service technology stack to better understand opportunities and risks, and continually adapt and modernize our approach to customer experience.
- Build and continuously improve new hire training, employee development, and QA programs
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 5-10 years of experience in a customer service role. 3+ years directly managing a Customer Support organization. Beauty or skincare experience preferred.
- Creative, analytical, and results-driven orientation, demonstrated through the ability to draw conclusions, and trends from data analysis, make recommendations on findings, and communicate results effectively.
- Ability to shift from strategy to execution, driving decisions, and execution.
- Ability to build and scale foundational support processes, as well as develop a long term strategy and vision.
- Empathy and insight into customer ideas with the ability to champion those ideas across the company.
- Experience managing a remote team.
About Youth To The People
- YTTP culture is nimble and fun. We’re a small team and we’re a family-owned company
- We tell jokes around here, we collaborate constantly, and we wear many hats
- The daily joy of working with a people that are hungry, humble, and smart – we cater to high performers
- This position’s location is in New York. Those that apply must be eligible to work in the United States
- This is a field position which requires a high volume of travel and in-store visits