The Executive Recruiter is responsible for top-of-the-funnel sourcing and qualifying top Go-To-Market talent for our clients, while working collaboratively within a strong team environment. As an Executive Recruiter, you will foster incredible relationships to leverage with both candidates and clients within the software technology industry. You will drive a consultative approach to recruiting for our clients with timely insights and recruitment reports.
- Influence and guide passive talent throughout the recruiting process with timely follow-up and act as a candidate advocate with a shared goal of connecting great talent to the right opportunities
- Establish professional, long-term relationships with both clients and candidates and leverages one’s network to drive candidate pipeline
- Lead client meetings and conduct intake calls for sourcing needs; provide insights into reports for timely sourcing updates to clients in terms of talent identified and pipelined generated
- Identify, engage, and qualify passive and diverse talent through advanced and innovative sourcing and networking techniques, utilizing company databases, LinkedIn, job boards, and other social networking websites
- Customize and deliver persuasive, compelling messaging via networking, emailing, social media and cold calling while effectively conveying our clients’ story and articulating their value proposition to job prospects
- Determine qualifications by conducting phone screens, analyzing responses, and comparing qualifications to our client’s specific job requirements
- Build and regularly maintain a strong pipeline of candidates for our clients to interview within the sales, marketing, and customer success business units, also known as Go-To-Market (GTM)
- Collaborate with the recruiting team, exchanging and contributing ideas and skills while promoting the fun and friendly atmosphere that Concero has to offer
- Develop an advanced understanding of Go-To-Market or Technical Models, including titles, role hierarchy, and terminology used within clients and across the software industry
- Gain an advanced comprehension of the software industry by staying connected and up to date about emerging technologies and companies within this space and articulate how our clients fit into the overall landscape
- At least 4 years of recruiting experience required, preferably in the technology industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to use appropriate and efficient methods of conveying information
- Must be a self-motivated and results-driven individual with a proven ability to take initiative to ensure continuous learning and development opportunities
- High degree of professionalism by upholding a positive attitude, demonstrated integrity, and accountability for one’s actions
- Time management skills with an ability to adapt and balance multiple priorities and projects at once to achieve goals in a fast-paced environment
- Track record of solving complex problems and delivering significant impact as a team lead and individual contributor through creative and innovative strategies
- Solution-oriented with a proven ability to deliver consistent, quality results through strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Extensive internet and computer skills with experience using an Applicant Tracking System/ATS (experience working with Google applications, social networking, such as LinkedIn Recruiter, and Salesforce.com is a plus)
Concero is a leading recruitment consulting firm specializing in recruiting top sales and marketing (Go-To-Market) talent for our clients within the ever-changing, high-growth technology industry. Concero is expanding our recruitment team and seeking highly motivated individuals for our Executive Recruiter positions. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop professionally within a fast-paced, dynamic environment, stay up to date with the latest software and technology trends, as well as provide significant contributions to Concero’s future growth. Our crew is made up of fun, creative individuals who carry a “work hard, play hard” mentality everywhere we go and a passion to provide high-quality candidates and services to our clients. We are excited to receive your resume and appreciate your interest in a career with Concero!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strive to make hiring decisions that reflect our commitment to diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of all backgrounds – regardless of age, race, color, nationality, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, parental status, or veteran status.