Burbio is looking for highly organized and analytical individuals to join our team as a Data Analyst. The work is 100% remote, part-time or full time with schedule flexibility.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Developing and improving spreadsheet models using Excel and or Google Sheets
- Creating and enhancing data visualizations and client-facing dashboards
- Organizing and delivering a comprehensive project from data collection/data wrangling to model development and development of dashboard views
Please send your resume and a brief note of interest to email@example.com
In addition to what is noted above, the position offers the opportunity for critical thinking and thought leadership in the data areas that Burbio specializes in, including developing new data product lines and the creation of public-facing charts and analysis resulting in professional growth for the candidate.
Technical Skills and Qualifications
- Advanced Excel and/or Google Sheets skills including the ability to use advanced formulas, VBA or Google Apps Script in at least a basic level
- Reporting and data visualization skills using business intelligence tools (e.g., Power BI, Tableau, Google Data Studio, Domo)
- Knowledge of data gathering, cleaning and transforming techniques
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to set and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
About Burbio, Inc.
Burbio.com is a fast growing data service specializing in the K-12 education space. Our clients include some of the largest digital platforms, corporations, and consulting firms in the US, in addition to Federal agencies, think tanks and academics. Burbio’s data is used by partners to gain critical insights across everything from forecasting demand, identifying target customers, studying the effects of Covid 19 on school openings, and informing residents of local events. During Covid 19 Burbio created the School Opening Tracker, and Burbio’s unique insights have been cited by media organizations including the New York Times, CBS, CNBC, Bloomberg, The Washington Post, Politico, Axios, CNN, Fox News and The Economist.
MORE JOBS LIKE THIS
- Flexible / Remote
- Advertising, Art/Creative, Client Support, Consulting, Education, Management, Hospitality, Human Resources, Journalism, Marketing, Project Management, Public Relations, Sales, Training & Development
- Flexible, Return to Work