We are currently looking for a contract (3 months but are willing to extend) UX Researcher to help define our UX research process and bring our product design vision to life! The ideal candidate will help us identify new opportunities and improve our product, digital, web, and service-based experiences. We’re looking for someone that thrives in a collaborative environment, is proactive, and is passionate about solving customer problems.
- Conduct primary and secondary user research
- Conduct and evaluate quantitative and qualitative research
- Perform market and ethnographic research
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and evaluate research topics
- Plan and implement user research strategies and methodologies
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written and oral presentations
- Perform usability studies with consumers
- Ask questions, gather data, and analyze data
- Use a diverse set of UX research tools
- 3+ years of UX research experience
- Ability to quickly and effectively share research results
- Ability to perform all research-related tasks including research, planning, evaluating, and iteration
- Ability to formulate specific, answerable, and practical questions
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and act as a strategic partner in product decisions
- A strong desire for creative problem-solving with a positive attitude
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently, demonstrating a mature ability to prioritize and manage time
- UX research experience in the crypto or fintech industry is a plus!
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto revolution that is changing the world?
At Metal, we are shaping digital money and revolutionizing the way people transact by building the decentralized financial infrastructure of the future. To date, we have launched and operate Metal Pay (digital banking and crypto wallet) and Proton SDK a distributed ledger for identity and interaction with the card and banking payments settlement layer.