We’re looking for an outgoing, experienced, and creative content enthusiast to join our team as Content Marketing Manager. The right fit for our organization is diligent, organized and has a combined love of social media and business with an eye for design.
Our ideal employee is an enthusiastic, creative team player with a “no job is too big or too small” mentality, someone who is eager to help us grow this company.
The Content Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and executing effective social media and digital content marketing campaigns, as well as optimizing visuals for each content platform.
You will play an integral part in building and engaging our audience as well as developing and implementing effective communication that engages audiences and turns qualified leads into clients. We want someone who knows the ins and outs of marketing in today’s landscape, especially social media, who has a passion for creating engaging content, and wants to help take our brand to the next level.
This is a full-time salaried position at our office in Union County, NJ. The position does not include health benefits.
- Manage Done and Done Home’s digital marketing communications, including development and execution of high-quality marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with our copywriter to generate written and visual content for email marketing, social media campaigns, website projects and more
- Oversee and help source content creation
- Perform basic WordPress website content updates
- Schedule social media posts and review analytics with the team
- Write and develop social media content and paid ads for our brand as well as our online course
- Stay at the forefront of new and emerging trends and technologies to help inspire new ideas and tactics
- Analyze all data from social platforms and manage and optimize existing GoogleAds campaign
- Collaborate with our PR and partnerships team (both brands and influencers)
The ideal candidate for this position has the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant coursework in communications, marketing or business or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Background in writing and marketing, showcasing the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business across multiple types of content
- Experience working with brand content and/or ads on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram LinkedIn, Pinterest, and GoogleAds
- Basic knowledge of blogging, email marketing and SEO and SEM principles
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously. Creativity is a must, but taking deadlines seriously is essential, so you have to be able to work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to take your own initiative, own your work, but also work collaboratively with teammates in all departments
- Open to constructive feedback from the team
- Microsoft Office / Google Docs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel / Docs, Slides, Sheets)
- Extensive knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest
- Google Ads knowledge
- Familiarity with email automation such as MailChimp
- Basic WordPress knowledge
Please send resume and cover letter.
About Done and Done Home
Done & Done Home is a professional organizing and decluttering business. Whether getting ready to put your home on the market, managing an estate, preparing to move, or just in need of a thorough clear out – we handle it all.
There comes a time when even the most capable people need help organizing their homes. It could be a large and complicated move, an inherited estate, a desire to reduce overall clutter, or just a big and busy family life. This is where we come in.