Client Experience Manager
For this role, we’re searching for a person who is, at heart, a people person. We’re looking for someone who is versed in customer service and can attend to all of our clients’ needs. At the same time, you will be working hand-in-hand with our Director Of Sales and Operations to manage all of our project logistics and serve as one of two senior focal points for all client engagement.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, creative team player with a “no job is too big or too small” mentality, who is eager to join our team and help care for our clients.
The Client Experience Manager will be responsible for managing our day-to-day operations as well as corresponding with clients, company vendors, and partners. This position will report directly to the Director of Sales and Operations . Successful candidates will be highly organized, able to multi-task and must possess a positive, flexible attitude. This is a full-time salaried position at our office in Union County, NJ. The position does not include health benefits.
There is no “typical” day at Done and Done, but we anticipate this work would include the following types of tasks:
- Interact with clients and build relationships with them while ensuring their needs are being met
- Correspond with clients and organizers by promptly answering questions and confirming job details
- Work closely with our partners to schedule projects, confirm dates, and coordinate details as well as handle insurance certificates when applicable
- Manage on site team schedules and confirm all details pertaining to jobs
- Manage jobs throughout the day on Slack
- Resolve client problems in a professional manner
- Manage contacts in CRM, Minted, and MailChimp
- Assist with administrative tasks and ad-hoc projects relating to clients, as needed
- Project management and/or customer service experience
- Proficient multi-tasker with excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strongly proficient with G-Suite
- Experience with Asana, QB Time (T-Sheets), and/or Slack is a plus
- CRM experience preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in an office environment
- BA or equivalent required
Applicants should send a cover letter and resume.
About Done and Done Home
Done & Done Home is a professional organizing and decluttering business. Whether getting ready to put your home on the market, managing an estate, preparing to move, or just in need of a thorough clear out – we handle it all.
There comes a time when even the most capable people need help organizing their homes. It could be a large and complicated move, an inherited estate, a desire to reduce overall clutter, or just a big and busy family life. This is where we come in.