Privcap Media is seeking a motivated, organized, inquisitive, and detail-oriented individual, to help our executive team manage business operations and administration responsibilities. The Business Manager is responsible for managing Privcap’s banking, bookkeeping, HR-related administrative duties, and other administrative tasks needed to run a growing company’s virtual office.
This Role is Ideal For
A highly motivated individual who enjoys administrative and operational work.
Someone who has an accounting background, human resources experience, and general administrative duties.
Someone who has experience in accounting for multiple projects.
Someone who embraces deadlines and a consistent weekly and monthly workflow that is cyclical along with being able to handle intermittent tasks as they arise.
People who are organized, systematic, and consistent while understanding that not everyone is!
- Finance Management
- Oversee and manage the company’s bookkeeping including -process bills, checks, invoicing, and other accounts payable and receivables
- Manager vendor relationship to ensure proper payment and best value contracting
- Reconcile credit card statements from staff
- Manage and support staff in managing freelance contracts/invoices and third party vendors
- Administration, Operations and HR
- Tracking and reconciling vacation and PTO
- Manage the annual staff review process
- Assist staff in managing their home offices
- Oversee and manage new employee recruitment and freelancer recruitment
- Manage new hire paperwork and on-boarding
- Other HR duties as needed
2+ years working in administration, operations, and/or finance.
Extremely detail-oriented self-starter – you pay attention to details and thoroughly check work.
Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Outstanding organizational and time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Experience with technology platforms for a remote staff preferred (Google Drive, Slack, Zoom).
Experience working at a video production company, advertising agency or creative agency is a plus
Ability to use good judgment when communicating with staff and partners.
Able to maintain confidentiality.
Please send cover letter and resume to Gill Torren via apply button.
About Privcap Media
About Privcap Media
Founded in 2011, Privcap Media is the premier video production agency producing content for the Private Equity industry. We are a team of 20 (and growing) storytellers, video professionals, and project managers dedicated to producing high-quality work in a supportive environment. We all work remotely from our home offices.