We are seeking an experienced Accountant with a talent for organization and a client service orientation.
The accountant should have experience in similar roles and a willingness to work independently in a small office where everyone wears more than one hat. QuickBooks experience is required; online QuickBooks is a plus, including familiarity with windows-based spreadsheets. The candidate should be fluent in these applications. Strong written/verbal communication and organizational skills are required. We value reliability, honesty, teamwork, and attention to detail.
- Assist in preparing various financial reports, accounts receivable and accounts payable reconciliations, sub-ledger, and balance sheet accounts, expense analysis, and daily/monthly cash balance reporting.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and ability to communicate reports and findings effectively to the management team.
- Problem solver with a history of cost-saving solutions through analysis and research efforts.
- Prepare timely and accurate financial reporting and a customer service orientation in support of the business’s internal stakeholders.
A two-year accounting degree is required, but a four-year degree would be preferred. Job applicants must have a strong knowledge of general ledger activities and experience with bookkeeping functions. This person must be comfortable coming on-site daily.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
· Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
· Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
CRA| Admired Leadership is a trusted consulting firm that advises clients in strategic communication, leadership development, organizational research, executive presentations, and talent assessment. CRA| Admired Leadership has been advising senior leaders in Fortune 100 companies since 1986. We have built long-term relationships with hundreds of clients for over three decades. We take pride in identifying and cultivating leaders inside and outside our organization.