BECOME A JOB SEEKER MEMBER FOR JUST $99!
Find your passion and discover What’s Next for your career + life with Après. Get exclusive access to the Après Job Market with flexible, full-time and return-to-work opportunities curated from companies that respect career breaks or allow flexibility.Get Started
Already a member? Sign in.
VIEW TWO OF OUR
- Chicago, IL
- Finance - General
- San Antonio, TX
- full-time, remote
As a Beauty Concierge Manager at Luminous, you are the first touch point for our clients. You embody our values and love for luxurious, soulful beauty that empowers women to feel their best selves.
You’re a trusted advisor on all Luminous services and products – educating and inspiring clients on the what, when, how and why of all things beauty, skin and soul.
As a Beauty Concierge Manager, you are the liaison between our artists and our clients and our other beauty concierges – as well as the go-to source for product recommendations, tutorials and sales. You are best suited for this role if you:
- Are approachable and a helpful expert that gives great advice, with a personal touch
- Are full of positive energy, love answering every question and finding ways to brighten someone’s day
- Articulate and communicate with ease – you can talk to anyone anywhere using language that is inclusive and empowering
- Are mindful and patient in all interactions
- Are an excellent listener who can get people to share their thoughts, feelings and desires freely
- Love finding creative solutions to problems both big and small
- Are organized and detail oriented (every small touch counts at Luminous!)
- Can inspire and lead our beauty concierge associates to provide phenomenal customer experiences
- Are excited to help clients explore the latest beauty products
Responsibilities could include, but would not be limited to:
- Acting as the face of Luminous by providing phenomenal customer service for an effortless client experience
- Full ownership of ‘the book’ (a carefully balanced schedule of clients’ appointments that extend into the next 18 months)
- Checking clients in and out of each appointment along with personally confirming each appointment to maximize client retention and
- Introducing clients to new product offerings when relevant to their needs to maximize sales and build trust as their beauty advisor
- Communicating thorough details of services during the booking process to ensure clients know what to expect before, during and after their appointments
- Supporting and assisting our artists throughout the day so they may best serve our clients
- Anticipating the needs of the artists and the clients so each day can run smoothly
- Love of beauty services and products
- Desire to begin or continue a career in spa/retail management
- Good with technology (our clients communicate and book via text, emails, DMs and phone calls)
- Love learning, receiving product training and continuing education
- Passion for making women feel beautiful and comfortable in their own skin
- Able to work 3-5 days a week, including some flexibility for evenings and weekends
Luminous is a beauty, skin and soul boutique that offers a curated collection of services and products designed to make women feel luminous in real life. We test every beauty product under the sun, interview our mentors, and only offer services and products we use ourselves. From our signature lash services to our favorite makeup products, we’re all about enhancing and revealing your natural beauty.