WisdomTree Asset Management is seeking an Analytics Engineer to join our Data Intelligence team. This individual will be responsible for our data analytics pipeline and will work closely with sales, marketing, and engineering teams to transform data into actionable insights. From consulting with data engineering on ETLs and data models to developing interactive BI tools, your effort will enable the organization to draw insights and make data-driven decisions.
- Leveraging SQL and/or Python to transform, load, and analyze large complex datasets.
- Designing dashboards and visualizations to highlight trends, uncover opportunities, and to provide key insights at a glance.
- Supporting sales and marketing teams with ad hoc insights, targeted lists, and sales tracking.
- Establishing strong working relationships with sales, marketing, technology, and other cross-functional teams.
- 1 – 3 years of professional experience
- SQL, Python, or similar coding experience
- Advanced excel skills (vlookup, pivot tables, etc.)
- Experience working in financial services, consulting, technology, or similar field
- Experience using Tableau, Power BI, or other data visualization tools
- BA/BS degree