- Chicago, IL
- Finance - General
- Return to Work
- Pleasanton, CA
- Return to Work
In this meaningful role on AlixPartners’ Corporate Services team, you will provide administrative support to multiple consulting professionals including meeting arrangements, managing business and personal calendars, domestic and international travel booking, expenses, time entries, editing PowerPoint presentations, and case documents.
The Administrative Professional position is a full-time role located in New York, New York and reports to the Head of Office Management and Facilities – Americas and Asia. Paid relocation is not available for this position.
- Handle sensitive and urgent information from clients, AlixPartners personnel and other contacts while exercising appropriate judgment when responding.
- Manage calendaring, process expense reports and time reporting.
- Maintain contact database, send various mailings to contacts.
- Type, mail, copy and file correspondence including engagement letters, expert reports, etc.
- Handle client billing and collaborate on internal client event planning.
- Additional responsibilities as identified.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ prior administrative experience required; experience with a professional services firm strongly preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Typing: minimum of 50 words per minute.
- Strong secretarial and organizational skills; attention to detail is critical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capability to quickly learn and apply new technology.
- Team-oriented approach, as well as ability to work independently.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Self-starter with a proactive approach to providing exceptional customer service with strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain composure during stressful situations by being resourceful, anticipating needs, prioritizing responsibilities and proactively managing schedules
- Ability to be discreet and handle confidential, sensitive information.
- Ability to deal effectively with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed and must have ability to start work at 8:00 AM.
- Must be able to work full time in a dynamic office environment; Must be physically able to sit/stand at a computer and work in front of a computer screen for significant portions of the work day.
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
AlixPartners is a results-driven global consulting firm that specializes in helping businesses successfully address their most complex and critical challenges. www.alixpartners.com
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a competitive compensation package including an excellent benefit program (health, vision, dental, disability, 401K, tuition reimbursement).
Be sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org once you have applied for this position—we are your foot in the door!
AlixPartners delivers a suite of integrated solutions and offerings to support our clients in achieving their business strategy. Our Corporate Development Office delivers a broad array of talent management solutions to help clients drive leadership and organizational success at all levels of their organization. Our practice works with both healthy and under-performing companies across a variety of urgent, high impact situations. Our seasoned professional consultants are recognized experts in their field who create measurably improved outcomes for our clients.
MORE JOBS LIKE THIS
- Philadelphia Area
- Part Time, Return to Work
- Multiple Locations / Remote
- Full Time, Flexible
- Stamford Area
- Return to Work