We are looking for a responsible, experienced, and goal-oriented Account Manager who thrives in a fast-paced startup environment. Our ideal candidate will lead and coordinate Youth To The People’s brand strategy and product initiatives forward while continuing to strengthen our relationships with our prestige and boutique retailers. This includes, but is not limited to, product sell-in and sell-through, conducting ongoing competitive and product analysis to drive business priorities, and working cross-functionally with key internal stakeholders to push retailer support. The individual will be responsible for creating retailer-specific strategies to maximize business results while increasing market share and growth within the US and Canada.
- Ownership and delivery of continued brand growth and awareness strategy for respective retailers in partnership with marketing, education and field team
- Leverage retailer insights to maximize brand growth and share with internal stakeholders
- Primary liaison between retailers and internal cross-functional teams to drive business priorities
- Lead the creation of impactful trade programs that are consistent with the brand’s overall strategies, budget and revenue targets
- Responsible for sell in and sell-through of product, providing retail partners with timely information on all calendarized programs; liaise regularly with marketing teams to ensure consistency
- Coordinate all product launch deliverables for retailers so that retailers have all information, support assets
- Work together with marketing/digital and ecommerce teams to amplify online visibility and incremental online opportunity
- Responsible for the efficient utilization of retail marketing budget to achieve brand/company goals and growth in sales and market share
- Participate in the development of 360 marketing plans
- Provide tracking and evaluation of trade spending utilization and effectiveness/ROI
- Provide guidance, in conjunction with Planning, for existing and new products forecast with brand priorities and guidelines – maximizing efficiency and deliverables
- Work with Creative, Marketing, and Education, to create high-quality and flawless execution at point of sale
- Collaborate with Marketing on trade presentations for retailer meetings on an as-needed basis.
- Monitor distribution strategy per retailer
- Build global assortment and planogram recommendations in collaboration with visual merchandising
- Own reporting for all accounts, sharing best practices and track performance
- Manage yearly retail calendar to ensure retail priorities align with global brand priorities
- Position requires 8+ years of account management in the beauty industry
- Must have experience working with Sephora North America
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to be flexible and agile with constant changes and time restraints
- Team player mentality with an entrepreneurial spirit
About Youth To The People
Benefits and YTTP Culture
- This position is salaried and full-time
- This position reports to the Director of Marketing
- YTTP culture is nimble and fun. We’re a small team and we’re a family-owned company. We tell jokes around here, we collaborate constantly, and we wear many hats.
- The daily joy of working with people that are positive, hungry, humble, and smart—we cater to high performers and nice people.
- Challenging, inspiring and non-stop challenges to solve
- This location is in Los Angeles, those that apply must be eligible to work in the United States.