← BACK TO COACHES
Kristen McLaughlin, MBA, BCC, works with motivated professionals who feel stuck in their career and want a job that makes them excited to go to work again. She is passionate about helping others meet their career goals and successfully navigate the job search process. Clients from a variety of industries and stages of their career have seen success in working with Kristen.
Kristen works with clients that want to:
• Better understand themselves and their unique strengths
• Understand the types of roles and companies best suited to them
• Be able to clearly articulate their value in the marketplace
• Have an expert review of their resume and LinkedIn profile
• Create a job search strategy that will fit their needs with actionable goals
With over 10 years of experience working with a variety of companies in external partnership roles, Kristen has a unique pulse on the challenges facing professionals today. Kristen is a member of several professional organizations, including International Coach Federation (ICF) – Cleveland Chapter and the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO).
To learn more about how Kristen works with clients and view her blog posts, visit www.kmcareercoaching.com.